GDPR compliance is top of the agenda for many organizations. To support the introduction of these stringent rules, Engage Process has added new GDPR functionality to the Process Suite. As a result, our software now allows you to setup a dynamic privacy register that aligns to your internal processes. After an inital release we further enhanced this capability by adding extensive reporting functions for GDPR and Risk Management on the 30th of May.
This new release has been made available for free to all our HTML5 product clients. Over 60% of our clients have already migrated to this new platform and we are expecting to have migrated the remaining group by the end of this year.
What is new or has changed in our Spring 2018 Release?
- Assign properties to Types in Tables
- Make cross-references between Types in Tables
- Enhanced flexibility in assigning Types to process steps
- Naming and saving reports with cross-references
- NEW! Viewer Apps for Apple and Android
- Tooltips added to the Modeler, Publisher and Viewer
All scheduled sessions have now taken place. If you want to learn about our GDPR capabilities, contact your local representative now.