On the 17th of June Engage Process will launch a new release of the Suite and its components. Our team is constantly working on new and improved features for our products. On the 17th, the new features will become available to all users of our platform.
There are many updates coming with the summer 2020 release, some of the most important updates include:
- Single Sign On: Organizations with an Enterprise subscription can now use Single Sign On based on Azure Active Directory and ADFS.
- The Viewer App has been completely renewed! The User Interface has been improved and features have been added that were already present in the Viewer, but not yet in the App.
- New icons reflecting more diversity in gender and ethnicity have been added to the icon library.
- In Teamboard, you can link Work items or Tasks to process steps after you link a board to a process in the Viewer.
- An overview of published processes can now be exported to Excel. The reports have also been improved.
Full List of Changes
The list above are just some of the highlights of this release. The full list of of changes was sent to all of our primary contacts at our clients.
Your Opinion Counts
Input from users is a crucial source of information for our developers. We review/combine all wishes and use those in our development that fit our philosophy and positioning. Make sure your wishes are included! You can let us know by clicking the ‘Report a Wish’ button in the help tab.