What makes Engage Process the right fit for you? We are a fast-growing company that uses the latest in online technology to deliver a cutting-edge cloud process management platform. Thanks to our platform, clients succeed at engaging their staff in big changes, by putting teams, processes and agile at the forefront of how they work.
We currently have over 50 clients in the UK (Local Gov, Finance, Housing). As part of our accelerated growth strategy, we have opened an office in Brighton and expanded our marketing team to launch more campaigns. We are now looking for a Business Development Representative to expand the current Brighton team.
Our team receives above average compensation, is rewarded for performance, regularly goes through internal training programs to build additional skills and are committed to building a career with/as a team. We are looking for a driven, ambitious, and coachable professional who wants to be part of this high performing team.
Business Development Manager
The role of the Business Development Representative aims to grow Engage Process’ client portfolio, by finding, targeting and converting leads into sales opportunities and beyond. You leverage a tech savvy multichannel and value-added approach to generating new business opportunities and are not shy of reaching out to prospective clients by phone.
Your role is characterized by lots of client interaction, at multiple levels in our core markets in the UK. The primary focus is Local Government and secondary Housing. You have a value-based approach where you thoroughly understand our proposition and bring that to market with the right focus on the client’s priorities.
- Identify and approach business analysts, business transformation managers of local governments in the UK, and make initial sales appointments for you and the commercial team.
- Develop a full CRM list of potential net-new client organizations and contacts.
- Convert viable prospects to active sales cycles, from finding the right contacts, to reaching out to them and nurturing leads for future conversion.
- Maintain a value-added approach to new business sales, diagnosing a client’s challenges, leading to the effective positioning of Engage Process products and services.
- Effectively manage complex client organizations with multiple stakeholders, decision makers and directly impacting the C-Level
- Maintaining an ongoing momentum in leads funnel, driving a consistent flow of net new sales opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with current market developments and issues by executing ongoing market research.
- Share strategic insights and work together with our marketing team in marketing campaigns; follow up on leads generated by these.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Engage Process products, process management and agile methods.
- Record activities in our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Minimum college degree, BSc, MSc or equivalent
- Excellent (Native) written and verbal English language skills
- Successful B2B sales and new business development experience, specifically around early outreach and lead conversion
- Skilled at finding new contacts and how to approach them for the required outcome.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive propositions to an executive level audience.
- Proven ability to handle monthly leads/sales targets and motivated by a high-performance metric-based environment.
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to understand market trends, relate to those and apply them to sales activities
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with hands-on business analysts and executives.
What We Offer
In addition to working at a young, fast growing tech company, our commercial team benefits from:
- Base compensation above market average.
- Attractive variable compensation.
- Internal training and professional development.
- Additional benefits to be determined.
- This is an office-based role working from our UK Office in Brighton.
- This role is for 32 hours minimum per week.
If you are interested in this job, send your application and CV to email@example.com.
No acquisition by recruitment agencies.