Engage Process currently has over 60 clients in the UK (Local Gov, Finance, Housing) As part of our growth strategy, we are planning to move our sales office from Brighton to London. We are now looking for a Business Development Representative to help us expand our footprint in the UK.
What makes Engage Process the right fit for you? We are a fast-growing company that uses the latest in online technology to deliver a cutting-edge cloud process management platform. Engage Process is used in a growing range of strategic initiatives, such as digital transformation & RPA, compliance, mergers, outsourcing, risk management, cost savings programs etc. Thanks to our platform, clients succeed at engaging their staff in big changes, by putting teams, processes and agile at the forefront of how they work.
Our team receives above average compensation, is rewarded for performance, regularly goes through internal training programs to build additional skills and are committed to building a career as well as a team. We are looking for a driven, ambitious, and coachable professional who wants to be part of a high performing team.
What you will do
The Business Development Representative aims to grow Engage Process’ client portfolio, by finding, targeting and converting leads into sales opportunities and beyond. You are able to utilise a multichannel and value orientated sales approach to generating new business opportunities and are not shy to reach out to prospective clients by phone, by remote meetings, or face to face. You participate in a large number of annual events initiated by our marketing department. Your role is characterized by lots of client interaction, at multiple levels in our core markets in the UK. The primary focus is Local Government.
- Identify and approach business analysts, business transformation managers of local governments in the UK, and make initial sales appointments for you and the commercial team.
- Develop a full list of potential net-new client organizations and contacts.
- Convert viable prospects to active sales cycles, from finding the right contacts, to reaching out to them and nurturing leads for conversion, ultimately leading to new clients.
- Maintain a value-added approach to new business sales, diagnosing a client’s challenges, leading to the effective positioning of Engage Process products and services.
- Effectively manage complex sales-cycles with multiple stakeholders, decision makers and directly impacting the C-Level.
- Stay up-to-date with market developments by executing thorough market research.
- Share insights and work together with our marketing team in marketing campaigns; follow up on leads generated by these.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Engage Process products, process management and agile methods.
- Record activities in our CRM system (Hubspot)
- The UK Business Development team reports to the Team Manager in The Netherlands; the UK Business Developer travels to the Netherlands for meetings on a regular basis.
- Minimum college degree, BSc, MSc or equivalent.
- Excellent native written and verbal English language skills.
- Successful B2B new business development experience.
- Skilled at finding new contacts and how to approach them for the required outcome.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive propositions to an executive level audience.
- Proven ability to handle monthly targets and motivated by a metric based environment.
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to understand market trends, relate to those and apply them to sales activities
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with hands-on business analysts and executives.
- In possession of a driving license and willing to travel.
What We Offer
In addition to working at a young, fast growing tech company, our commercial team benefits from:
- Base compensation above market average.
- Attractive variable compensation.
- Internal training and professional development.
- Additional benefits to be determined.
- This is an office-based role working from our UK Office in London.
About Engage Process
Engage Process is a Dutch online software company with global reach, which builds and delivers an advanced Process Management platform, that allows organizations to achieve change by engaging their staff in process-, improvement- and agile methodologies. Our solutions drive improved business results with a large variety of clients around the globe, tying directly into revenue growth, profitability and market share. Today, over 5.400 active users, from 350 organizations in 16 distinct verticals use our platform to drive change in their businesses.
If you are interested in this job, send your application and CV to email@example.com
No acquisition by recruitment agencies.