Our development team is developing all our products completely in-house and we are proud of that. With a small team we take care of all aspects of software development: customer wishes and functional requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and operations. Our process management platform consists of many different but integrated components, such as: several web applications, mobile apps, web services and databases.
We feel that we have a special product. Not only for our customers, but also for our developers. We offer a rich internet application with a strong graphical UI and powerful functionality. The UI looks easy, but the underlying software and process logic is complex and a result of years of development by our internal team.
We believe in the concept that every team member should be able to do (or learn) every aspect of development. We feel that our work is much more enjoyable because of all this variety. Your focus in your role as a junior developer will initially be on the front-end, but we expect you to grow towards back-end and all other related aspects.
At Engage Process we work with many modern techniques and toolsets, such as:
- HTML5 / CSS3 (LESS)
- KnockoutJS and web components
- Web services / REST APIs / AJAX / JSON
- Azure services / Azure DevOps
- Azure SQL server
- A completed Bachelor for computer sciences, but a Masters is highly preferred
- Knowledge of:
- Front-end frameworks like React, Vue or Knockout
- Object oriended software development development and design
- Databases (SQL)
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional software development
- Currently living in and a permit to work in The Netherlands
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in a product development environment and all its aspects like version control, issue tracking, unit testing, deployment, etc.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of:
- .NET/C# and/or TypeScript
- Design patterns
- Cloud based environments (e.g. Azure or AWS)
- Scalable back-end design and development
- Workflow automation
- Working level knowledge of Dutch
In addition to a nice work environment in a fast growing young organisation we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our company bonus program
- Trainings and relevant certifications (e.g. Microsoft)
- Flexible hours
- Personalized, flexible other benefits
- You will work in our main office in Schiphol-Rijk, combined with our new working @home policy.
- This is a full-time position, but we are open for working part-time
If you are interested in this job, send your application and CV to HR@engageprocess.com.
No acquisition by recruitment agencies.