Are you a junior or medior developer with a broad development interest from front-end to back-end? The we are looking for someone like you to grow our team!
Our R&D team is developing all our products completely in-house and we are proud of that. With a small team we take care of all aspects of software development: customer wishes and functional requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and operations. Our process management platform consists of many different, but integrated components: multiple web applications, mobile apps, web services, databases, etc.
We feel that we have a special product. Not only for our customers, but also for our developers. We offer a rich internet application with a strong graphical UI and powerful functionality. The UI is easy to use, but the underlying software and process logic is complex and a result of years of development by our internal team.
We believe in the concept that every team member should be able to do (or learn) every aspect of development. We feel that our work is much more enjoyable because of all this variety. Your focus in your role as a developer will initially be on the front-end, but we expect you to quickly grow towards back-end and all other related aspects.
At Engage Process we work with many modern techniques and toolsets, like:
- HTML5 / CSS3 (LESS)
- KnockoutJS and web components
- Web services / REST APIs / AJAX / JSON
- Azure services / Azure DevOps
- Azure SQL server
- A completed Bachelor for computer sciences, but a Masters is highly preferred
- Permit to work and live in The Netherlands
- Fluent in English.
- A good knowledge of object oriended software development and design
- Knowledge of using a front-end framework (e.g. React, Vue or Knockout)
If you have knowledge of / experience with some of the list below it is a big plus:
- Software design patterns
- .NET/C# and/or TypeScript
- Experience in a product development environment and all its aspects like version control, issue tracking, unit testing, deployment, etc.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Databases (SQL)
- Cloud based environments (e.g. Azure or AWS)
- Working level knowledge of Dutch
In addition to a nice work environment in a fast growing young organization we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our company bonus program
- Trainings and relevant certifications (e.g. Microsoft)
- Flexible hours
- Personalized, flexible other benefits
- You will work in our main office in Schiphol-Rijk, combined with our new working from home policy.
- This is a full-time position, but we are open for working part-time
About Engage Process
Engage Process is a Dutch software company providing an advanced, SaaS process management platform. We enable organizations to quickly realize improvements in their organization without needing specific knowledge and experience. Our solution is used in recent trends like Lean and Digital Transformation programs. Engage Process serves about 350 organisations worldwide, mainly in the Netherlands and the UK.
Twenty employees work from the office in Amsterdam Schiphol area and an office in Brighton, United Kingdom. Engage Process is growing rapidly and ready to expand to other countries.
No acquisition by recruitment agencies.