What makes Engage Process the right fit for you? We are a fast-growing company that uses the latest in online technology to deliver a cutting-edge organisation transformation cloud platform to our customers. Thanks to our platform, clients succeed at engaging their staff in big changes, by putting teams, processes and agile at the forefront of how they work. Engage Process currently has over 25 local government clients in the UK and to accelerate our growth we are looking for a business developer to join our team.
Our team receives above average compensation, is rewarded for performance, regularly goes through internal training programs to build additional skills and are committed to building a career with/as the team. We are looking for a driven, ambitious and coachable professional who wants to be part of this high performing team.
The role of the Inside Sales Representative aims to grow Engage Process’ client portfolio, by finding, targeting and converting potential leads into sales opportunities. You leverage a tech savvy multi-channel and value-added approach to generating new business opportunities and are not shy of reaching out to prospective clients by phone. Your role is characterised by lots of client interaction, at multiple levels in our core markets in the UK. The primary focus is Local Government and secondary Housing. You have a value-based approach where you thoroughly understand our proposition and bring that to market with the right focus on the client’s priorities.
- Identify and approach business analysts, business transformation managers of local governments in the UK, and make initial appointments for our commercial team (normally done by our CCO).
- Develop a full CRM list of potential net-new client organisations and contacts
- Convert viable prospects to active sales cycles, from finding the right contacts, to reaching out to them and nurturing leads for future conversion
- Maintain a value-added approach to new business sales, diagnosing a client’s challenges, leading to the effective positioning of Engage Process products and services
- Effectively manage complex client organisations with multiple stakeholders, decision makers and directly impacting the C-Level
- Maintaining an ongoing momentum in leads funnel, driving a consistent flow of net new sales opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with current market developments and issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Engage Process products, process management and agile methods
- Record activities in our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Minimum college degree, BSc, MSc or equivalent
- Excellent (Native) written and verbal English language skills
- Successful B2B sales and new business development experience, specifically around early outreach and lead conversion
- Skilled at finding new contacts and how to approach them for the required outcome
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive propositions to an executive level audience
- Proven ability to handle monthly leads/sales targets and motivated by a high-performance metric-based environment
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to understand market trends, relate to those and apply them to sales activities
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with hands-on business analysts and executives
What We Offer
In addition to working at a young, fast growing tech company, our commercial team benefits from:
- Base compensation above market average
- Attractive variable compensation
- Internal training and professional development
- Additional benefits to be determined
- This is an office-based role working from our UK Office in Brighton
- This role is for 32 hours minimum per week
About Engage Process
Engage Process is a Dutch online software company with global reach, which builds and delivers an advanced transformation platform, that allows organisations to achieve change by engaging their staff in processes, improvement and agile methodologies. Our solutions drive improved business results with a large variety of clients around the globe, tying directly into revenue growth, profitability and market share. Today, over 5.400 active users, from 330 organisations in 16 distinct verticals use our platform to drive change in their businesses.
If you are interested in this job, send your application and CV to email@example.com.
No acquisition by recruitment agencies.